General Trouble Shooting
1.What should I do if the game disconnects or lags?
The two most common reasons for the mobile app lagging or disconnecting are due to an unstable internet connection or not having enough memory available on your device. Please ensure you are using a stable connection, and if that doesn't do the trick, try clearing the cache and leaving at least 1GB RAM available for use before restarting the app. If you're still running into trouble, please try on another device to see if the issue persists.
2.The game keeps crashing or freezing. What do I do?
Please try the below methods to see if one can help.
- Change to a different network environment, including a different WiFi connection, and launch the game again.
- Close other apps in progress, clear the memory cache in your device, and launch the game again.
- Restart the device and launch the game again.
- Re-download the App and ensure it's up-to-date.
- Change browsers and/or make sure browser is updated with graphic driver, java script, and Adobe Flash.
3.Why aren't my ads downloading?
Sorry for the inconvenience. At this time, we can only guarantee the ability to consistently view video ads on the app. Due to limitations imposed by Facebook Instant Games, you may not always be able to watch video ads via that platform.
4.UNO!™ is rigged!
Sorry to hear about your experience. Our coin system is fair and you can save and replay every round of the game and you can also watch other players' videos to check if it's fair or not. If you want to get more coins, there are multiple free ways to do so. Hope this helps!