- Contribute to the design of specific game features.
- Design difficulty, reward and other numerical values for each gameplay in the game to achieve the design purpose.
- Responsible for the main planning, setting, production follow-up, testing and verification, adjustment and optimization of the game and the production of relevant documents according to the requirements of world setting and player experience planning.
- Interests in gaming and knowledge about overseas games.
- Good communication and other teamwork skills.
- Understanding of the importance of teamwork as well as workplace responsibility.
- Computer games/computer science/finance related degrees are preferred.
- Chinese resume accepted.