- Collaborate closely with the producer and level designers and multiple other disciplines to craft dramatically compelling worlds, characters and narrative stories that is consistent with our core gameplay and level designs.
- Design, write, and implement systemic and scripted dialogue and in-game text content throughout the game.
- Identify problems in procedural narrative systems, propose creative solutions, and work with relevant stakeholders to implement them.
- Remain flexible and be able to positively and creatively adapt when the needs of the game change.
- Possess a deep literacy in games, film, literature, and television.
- Integrate feedback from development team members and iterate on material, working collaboratively as a member of a team.
- At least 3 years of game writing experience with superior work on world building, dialogue, characters, and in-game text.
- Game writing experience working on site with the development team，Demonstrated ability to write procedural content.
- Passion for new ways to tell stories and embrace what makes storytelling in games so unique: player choice.
- Bachelor's degree preferred in English or similar major, or equivalent game writing experience.
- A solid understanding of tone, character, and perspective.
- Ability to work collaboratively with game development team, but also to advocate for (and speak coherently about) story with the wider team.
- Creative powerhouse who is able to generate ideas and effectively execute upon them.
- Strong skills and passion for character creation and world building.
- In-depth knowledge of industry trends in interactive storytelling.