- Handling all CS tickets throughout the day. Mixed use of template and manual unique responses.
- Daily/Monthly Bug/CS reports submitted to supervisors.
- Monitoring and reporting critical issues, verifying issues are resolved and further ensuring tickets are properly recorded via JIRA.
- Update and maintain FAQ/standardized responses and collect feedback for data.
- Work closely with Quality Assurance and Product teams to investigate, prioritize, and resolve game issues.
- At least 2-3 years of online Customer Service or relevant experience.
- Thorough understanding of Customer Service operations, tools, and procedures.
- Above average written and verbal communication skills in English. Spanish or German would be a plus.
- Familiarity with JIRA, Confluence, GDPR.
- Ability to understand player frustrations and reply in a timely, appropriate, and professional manner.
- Strong passion for gaming.