- Work closely with product development team to build and lead brand marketing, social media, and community strategy for Mattel163's portfolio of mobile games and apps.
- Generate strategic vision and execution plans for marketing objectives and KPIs, continuously optimize through live operations, work with globally renowned IPs and top development teams from around the world.
- Build and manage player community across social media, learn best practices and implement KPI driven framework to track and grow user community, deepen user engagement, and drive social virality of game and brand.
- Identify and engage influencers to build brand awareness and grow user base for Mattel163's games.
- Work with PR agencies to develop appropriate media pitch and identify accurate user targets for brand awareness
- ROI focused and data driven.
- Be able to work with teams across different geographies and time zones to coordinate development and marketing/publishing plans.
- English should be fluent (spoken/written) with strong global cultural awareness and sensitivities.
- Bachelor's degree with 4-5 years' experience developing and executing mobile marketing plans, specifically, in the mobile app space.
- Highly data driven, detail-oriented, organized, and able to excel while juggling many tasks at once.
- Ability to clearly communicate & present strategies, results, and metrics.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills - ability to collaborate & work autonomously.
- Self-starter mentality; comfortable with working in a fluid and dynamic environment with lean team.